Thursday, July 31, 2008

Unoriginality Strikes Again...And Again

We have another entry in the bowel churning fad of "i" names. Two entries to be exact.

The first comes from the ever so yuppie area in San Francisco called the Marina. I was there trying to get some food this past weekend, when I pulled into a parking structure and saw this:



I am actually not surprised by this. I would almost expect some marina tool to try and spruce up his parking garage by adding this. You can park in the iSpot, go to the iRestaurant, tip the iWaitress and then kiss your iGirlfriend. Ughhhhhhhh.

The second comes via Adam Bergman and the SkyMall on United Airlines. A magazine where useless products and “i”names go hand in hand. I reveal to you the iSqueez:

Why is it called iSqueez? Because it clearly squeezes your feet and calves. And when their product team couldn’t think of a name, some genius throughout the obvious. I mean at this point you might as well start branding your terds with an “i” in the front. Thanks Brookstone.

That’s it for the latest edition of the “i” fiasco. I can’t talk about this anymore today because it just bothers me that much.

No comments: