Thursday, July 17, 2008

Radiohead's "House of Cards" Video

Radiohead continues to go where no other band has gone before with their latest video for "House of Cards"off of their latest album In Rainbows. Believe it or not, it has been filmed without the use of a camera or light.

This is just the latest Radiohead move as they continue to revolutionize the music industry. When they released In Rainbows, they made it available solely online and allowed consumers to pay whatever they wanted for it. I personally paid 8 pounds ($16) becuase I have stolen enough music in my life. It made me feel good. Figured I needed the Karma points.

Apparently this video was filmed using 3D plotting technologies. I have no idea what that means but it sounds really f-ing cool. Don't believe me, see the video for yourself:

No comments: