Wednesday, July 2, 2008

iCarly? WTF!


So this morning I was on iTunes buying a song. An amazing song at that. I discovered it while reading my esteemed colleagues blog Oldest Living Digital Marketer* Tells All. The song is called "Praan" by Gary Schyman. I strongly recommend purchasing it.

Anyway, while on iTunes a looked to the left to find in the "Top TV Episodes"category a show called "iCarly". The show is put on Nickelodeon and follows Carly and her friends try to mange their oh so difficult lives in the 8th grade. Makes me wonder if the shows I watched on Nickelodeon growing up were this crappy. Eh, they probably were. But "Wild & Crazy Kids" was quality. I don't care what you say.

I did a post a while back about my strong dislike for these kinds of names and finding this show only further fuels the fire of disdain. EVERY EPISODE BEGINS WITH "i". For example: "iWanna Stay With Spencer". Unbelievable. Because of this latest finding I am going to start posting weekly findings of stupid iNames I come across. So stay tuned for that as my personal quest to rid the world of these atrocities of unoriginality strolls onward.

No comments: