Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New 3G iPhone...I Don't Care

I just received an email from Apple regarding the July 11th release of the new 3G iPhone. Let me tell ya, I don't give a rats a-hole. "Wow, it now has a headphone jack for all headphones." This is an amazing technological advancement. I can see why it took so long to release it.

I'm a BlackBerry guy and am very satisfied with my purchase. I've played around with friends' iPhones and would much rather use my phone and its WAP sites, which I find much easier to use than having to pinch the screen and all that other nonsense. ESPN looks just the same if not better WAP-ified.

In fact, I have many friends who have iPhones that expressed to me their desire to go back to a BlackBerry because of their dissatisfaction with the Apple product.

Well, to each his own and I prefer BlackBerry. Ya it doesn't have a camera (pending on which one you have) but not everything needs to be documented. I don't get all hot & bothered when Apple releases their latest gadget to get people to spend even more money on their products, for no reason, like the MacBook Air. It's skinny. So is Amy Winehouse. Big Deal.

2 comments:

Lawrence Adams said...

"In fact, I have many friends who have iPhones that expressed to me their desire to go back to a BlackBerry because of their dissatisfaction with the Apple product."

Name one...

Sommelier of Marketing said...

i am hitting you up from prague and dubronvnik both
i hope it shows up

happy monday