Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Adidas Boston Brotherhood


I am a die hard Lakers fan but I must admit, I do think Kevin Garnett is a class act both on and off the court. The sting of losing the Celtics in the finals last year was lessened knowing Garnett finally had a title. Having been said, Paul Pierce is still a little bitch and has that Chris Webber whiners face all the time. 12-1 this season so far Paul. 12-1.

Anyway, this video by adidas starring Garnett is a quality piece in my opinion. It's good to see stand up guys in the NBA helping out the youth by passing on knowledge and advise. I commend adidas for really bringing together the aspect of team and community and being able to show it in an original format.

Keep it up adidas. You might just inch a little closer to Nike with stuff like this.

No comments: