Monday, October 6, 2008

35 Minutes of Mayhem


The ULTIMATE COMPILATION!!!
by phillyblacklite

Thanks to YourDailyMedia and WithLeather I bring to you a 35 min video of the incredibly bored, incredibly stupid and just incredibly un-lucky (like the little baby @ 24:05 who gets snippered by the cat) individuals of the world. It's thanks to about 90% of the people in this video that us normal people watch and say, "Well I'll be sure to never do that."

There's even a couple of office tirades @ 9:30 in. Classy mental blow-ups. But the Steven Gerrard snub by the little Chelsea fan @ 15:53 takes the cake for me. Well played by the diminutive Blues supporter. I bet John Terry put him up to it.

The rest of the people in this video are idiots. But sometimes it's just fun to watch idiots do dumb things. I mean, a horse takes a dump on a woman's head @ 22:45. Hey lady, maybe you shouldn't crawl around down there. Lessoned learned I say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy the weight lifting bit.